LOVE [luhv] noun, verb
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
Hi darlings! My name's Ashley. ^^ If you love love as much as I do, you're in the right spot! My blog is all about sharing the passion of love with my followers! I fell in love with a boy and have never felt anything better. So ladies (and gents!) if you're in love with love, join me! Need advice? Ask me! I'm here for all of you. <3
// / / ///